Reagents for Isothermal Amplification : Technical Overview
□Heat-resistant Aac DNA Polymerase
□Suitable for isothermal DNA/RNA amplification including SmartAmp®.
- □High specific activity and high purity
- □Aac DNA polymerase has optimal activity at 65°C, and is particularly suitable for SmartAmp®.
Aac DNA polymerase is supplied with Buffer composed of 10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 50 mM KCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.1% TritonX-100, 0.1 mM EDTA, 50% Glycerol
It is available in two concentrations:
- High concentration（72 U/μL). Supplied with the above Buffer in two tubes.
- Low concentration（20 U/μL. Supplied with the above Buffer in a tubes.
One unit catalyzes the incorporation of 13.35 nmol of dNTP into acid-insoluble material in 30 minutes at 37°C with activated salmon milt DNA as a template.
Derived from Alicyclobacillus acidocaldarius, Aac DNA Polymerase is a N-terminal deletion mutant of DNA polymerase which has 5’-3’ polymerase activity and strand displacement activity but lacks 3’-5’ exonuclease activity.
This enzyme has expressed in E. coli strain with Alicyclobacillus acidocaldarius-derived plasmid which encodes N-terminal deletion mutant DNA polymerase gene.
Min. 95% pure by SDS-PAGE. No detectable DNA contamination by Endodeoxyribonuclease Assay and Ribonuclease（RNase）Assay.
□AMV Reverse Transcriptase
- □Isothermal amplification including SmartAmp®
- □1st strand cDNA synthesis.
- □Advantages in reverse transcription reaction particularly from a template with long strand RNA and strong secondary structure.
- □Thermostable max. 65°C, high specific activity and high purity
One unit catalyzes the incorporation of 1 nmol of dNTP into acid-insoluble material in 10 minutes at 37°C with Poly(A)/oligo(dT) as a template.
AMV (Avian Myeloblastosis Virus) Reverse Transcriptase is produced from purified Avian Myeloblastosis Virus particles.
DNase test, RNase test