□ I.M.A.G.E. Clones
The I.M.A.G.E. consortium makes high quality, arrayed cDNA libraries available to the community. Each clone has been given a unique I.M.A.G.E. ID to facilitate reference. The sequence, mapping and expression data has been placed in the public domain. These clones are available free of any royalties and are available to anyone agreeing with the user guidelines.
The cDNA resources from the I.M.A.G.E. consortium include:
□The Mammalian Gene Collection
The goal of the project is to make available a complete set of these full-length cDNA clones in human, rat and mouse.
□The Xenopus Gene Collection
The Xenopus Gene Collection (XGC) project is trans-NIH initiative, which was launched, as a subproject of the existing Mammalian Gene Collection. The goal of the project is to make available a complete set of these full-length cDNA clones in Xenopus laevis and Xenopus tropicalis.
□The Zebrafish Gene Collection
The Zebrafish Gene Collection (ZGC) project is an NIH initiative, which was launched in April 2002, as a subproject of the existing Mammalian Gene Collection. The goal of the project is to make available a complete set of these full-length cDNA clones in Zebrafish.
Wrong clones are inherent in some large-scale libraries. We recommend that the purchaser requests sequence-verification using the Source BioScience Clone Identity Verification Service at the time of ordering. These clones are end sequenced before they are sent to you. This risk free option ensures that you have the right clone, removing the chance of receiving one of the wrong clones that are inherent in some libraries and can also save you time from having to sequence the clone yourself.
If the requested clone does not match the expected sequence, Source BioScience will not apply any charge and will contact the purchaser to confirm if they wish to cancel the order.
- □You can select the Clone Identity Verification Service option during the ordering process.
- □The Source Bioscience will extract DNA of the requested clones and perform end sequencing to confirm the sequences with BLAST.
- □The clone will be shipped out with the BLAST report once more than 95% match is confirmed.
As for the Sequence Verified Clones, DNAFORM and Source BioScience has the following agreements. By accessing and using our Purchase Ordering System, Customer shall be deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
- □In case Source BioScience confirms an ID error, the order is automatically canceled and the clone will be not re-produced.
- □However, for an order of multiple number of clones, all the clones except the error clone(s) will be shipped out.
- □For example, if we confirmed 2 error clones within your eight ordered clones, you will recieve six clones.
- □上Customers cannot change or cancel an Order after the formal Order process is started. Clones that we received from Source BioScience will be distributed to Customer, and Customer will be charged.
- □DNAFORM will refund for the difference.
The sequence varification effectively reduces risks receiving error clones. even in these quality confirmed clones, however, there are some potential error on sequence other than both ends. In that case, our replacement guarantee is restricted to a one-time free of charge replacement of the clone. DNAFORM and Source BioScience do not refund any service fee to customers, even if the replacement clone had a mistake. DNAFORM will remove such clones from our product line to eliminate the future inconvenience for other potential customers.
※：The sequence verification is only available for the clones specified in the price list.
Since there are many redundant clones within the MGC collection of human and mouse, we have started re-arrayed according to their 5' sequences. The plate names are LLAM, LLCM、and LLKM. Changes after October 2002 is as follows;
- □The new human and mouse MGC clones have ID with more than eight-digit, whereas the previous clones have five to seven-digit ID.
- □DNAFORM directly distributes full-length human and mouse clones.
- To confirm if the desired clone is contained the our full-length clone set, please contact us by email.
- □DNAFORM also distributes some particular non-fully-sequenced human and mouse clones which have no equivalent clones with the same sequence in the set of clones derived from the same species. These clones may take longer time before shipment than usual cases.
To confirm the availability of these clones, please contact us by email.
Theses MGC clones will be shipped out with the same price and the same way to our normal clones if the requested clone is included in our full-length clone sets. If is not in our full-length clone sets, DNAFORM offers them with the price of I.M.A.G.E. SP. Please refer I.M.A.G.E. clones price list. In this case, it will take three weeks before shipment.