Rat Full-Length cDNA Clones : Order & Shipping
□How to Order
Please use DNAFORM Clone Serch Engine.
If you want to purchase set(s) of rat cDNA clones, please read through DNAFORM distributes Clones and Clone Sets under the terms of the "Sublicense Agreement with regard to the Use of RIKEN Mouse FANTOM™ cDNA clones" agreed upon between RIKEN, the owner of the clones, and DNAFORM, the distributor of the clones. All clone(s) and/or clone set(s) are provided under the terms of the same agreement.
※No need to download the file if you purchase clones from the Clone Search Engine 。
□DNAFORM Clone Replacement Policy
DNAFORM makes best efforts to provide our customers with high quality services. As part of our commitment to serve the research community, we have established throughout quality standards to assure our customers that they receive the correct clones. However, all clone resources are experimental in nature, and therefore we cannot exclude certain mistakes in the clone collections and the related information in the public domain. We cannot exclude that clones may have mistakes, and therefore advice on performing an ID check prior to use in your studies. DNAFORM does not take any responsibility for any damage caused by the use of incorrect clones.
- □In cases, where customers have identified a mistake in a clone obtained by DNAFORM. DNAFORM applies the following Replacement Policy:
- □DNAFORM will replace all clones lost during shipment free of charge.
- □For all clones provided to customers with an ID check performed by DNAFORM, DNAFORM will refund the service fee wherever a customer has a valid claim that the provided clone has an ID error.
□For all clones provided to customers without any ID check performed by DNAFORM, DNAFORM will provide one-time a replacement clone taken from the original stocks and deliver it to the customer free of charge.
Note, in case the original stocks do not contain the correct clone either, DNAFORM has no further possibilities to retrieve the correct clone. Therefore our replacement guarantee is restricted to a one-time free of charge replacement of the clone. DNAFORM does not refund any service fee to customers, even if the replacement clone had a mistake. DNAFORM will remove such clones from our product line to eliminate the future inconvenience for other potential customers.
□Limited Product Warranty
All Clones are provided "as is", and DNAFORM cannot guaranty for any of the clone related information as provided by the original institutes. Clones are of experimental nature, and as such DNAFORM cannot exclude mistakes in the sequences or annotations of the clones. DNAFORM will therefore not replace or refund clones for which the customer has found mistakes in the clone and/or related information.
□Terms and Conditions
- DNAFORM distributes RIKEN Mouse FANTOM™ Clones and Clone Sets under the terms of the "Sublicense Agreement with regard to the Use of RIKEN Mouse FANTOM™ cDNA clones" agreed upon between RIKEN, the owner of the clones, and DNAFORM, the distributor of the clones. All clone(s) and/or clone set(s) are provided under the terms of the same agreement.
- RIKEN Indivisual Clonesare delivered for Laboratory Research Purpose only and those Clones shall not be used for any diagnostics, therapeutics or military purposes of any kind.